Tips for Marketing to Real Estate Agents and Home Buyers (PDF download)
Many inspectors are very good performing inspections, but they need help with their marketing. Unfortunately, many inspection businesses fail within the first year, because not enough time and energy was invested into marketing.
The good news is you're not alone.
After reading this short guide, you will know about:
- Staying busy but getting nowhere;
- Your website is the workhorse;
- Communicating value and benefits;
- Speaking and presenting to real estate agents;
- Differentiation and building a brand;
- Why agents think your brochure sucks;
- Having a 95% closing rate;
- Getting more scheduled inspection jobs;
- Marketing to Millennials;
- And much more.